Friday, June 30, 2017

Fat man

Hey everyone!  how are you all doing?  Do you have a long weekend?  I do because of Canada day on the 1st so I have Monday off.

And today is a new release for Sandra Caldwell.  you can find it here in the etsy store.  The digi that I played with is called Fat Man.  And of course I had to do a mixed media piece!!! :)  You can see the video here:



And here it is if you don't want to watch the process.

The background is a recycled cardboard box.  And I used some book paper.  I also stenciled on top.  The sentiment was found online.  The image itself was colored with my copics and then fussy cut.

I'm entering this journaling card in the following challenges:

  1. Cute card thursday - Anything goes
  2. Little miss muffet challenges - Anything goes
  3. Crafty gals corner challenges - Anything goes
  4. Crafty creations challenges - Anything goes
  5. Simon says stamp blog - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Hope you like it and you come back for more next week!

Hugs

3 comments :

  1. Gorgeous card and a great video!
    Thanks for joining us at LMMS!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS, love the "hero" and the background.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Vicky! The image is super cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest