Another b-day card

So I had to make another b-day card.  And for this one I used another fabulous image from Sandra Caldwell and this one is also for sale!!!  Wooop wooop.  It's called My fathers son.

And I used another great sketch this time from Sketch Saturday.
and here is the card that I made with this fabulous image
And I used the paper from Simple stories - Legacy.  I used my Quickutz ovals for this as a background.  I used some Robin's nest dew drops.  The sentiment was found online and I used my copics to color this image and then I fussy cut it up.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sketch saturday - Sketch
  2. Lemon shortbread challenge - Anything goes
  3. Incy wincy designs - Happy b-day
  4. Making memories crafting - Add some layers
Hope you like this card and most of all I hope that the person that gets it will like it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Vicky - that is a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and your Great sentiment and colours.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! It's a fun image, fab sentiment and a lovely colour palette.
    Thanks for joining us at Making Memories Crafting and I hope you'll be back again soon.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card, Vicky! Great layering, and I like the colors you used!
    Thanks for joining us at Making Memories Crafting! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10