Calavera Rosa - Faery ink

Calavera Rosa was just the type of image that my new journal required.  

I really adore darker images and I don't play with them very often.  But let's be honest this one is not that dark at all just a little bit more than the usual ones :)  
Journaling is now like breathing for me... I really need to do it otherwise I'm wilting like a flower lol well really I am!!!  And I haven't played with my inks in forever so that's what I did here with my distress inks.
Calavera Rosa

The image was colored with my copics while I was out by my pool!  Yeah well it's summer time right?!? and what better activity to do by your pool?!?  :)  
I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Left of center challenges - I went with LOC and not the friend's possibility
  2. Dream in darkness - Make it crafty and dark :)
  3. Dark n daring - Anything goes
Hope you have a fabulous Thursday everyone.
Hugs

Comments

  1. Now it you'd left out the word "don't", THAT would be reeeally dark!!! Thanks for sharing with Dream In Darkness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and fabulously colored. Adore the red flowers, wow! Thanks for playing at Dream in Darkness!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image and love the black and red take. Thank you for joining Dream in Darkness August challenge, I hope to see you back in September.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10