Ponytails and shotgun shells - Karleigh Sue

Hello!  It's time for a brand new release from Karleigh Sue and I'm using the wonderful image Ponytails and shotgun shells.

I'm not a hunter, but I really ADORE the fact that the digis in this release are not the typical woman position digis!!!  We can do so much and this shows it :)

Here is my make.  I made a double layout in my dylusions journal.

I used my archival inks leaf green, fern green and potting soil to make the background and then I made background trees with a dylusion stamp from Dyan Reaveley.    I added some trees made out of scrap papers with my dies from Dienamites  - birch trees and bamboo stick.  I wrote the sentiment with alphabet letters that I had in my stash.  The digi was colored with my copics and I fussy cut her out.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Art by miran challenge - Anything goes
  2. Crafting-with-friends - anything goes
  3. Cut it up challenges - anything goes
  4. Simply papercrafts for all occassions - Anything goes
  5. Aud sentiments challenge blog - For a girl - add a sentiment (this is to inspire girls that they can do what they want!!! )
  6. Naughty or nice challenge - Anything goes - well she's not being too nice with the boys :) but then she's allowed right?!?
Hope you like my inspiration.  Have a great Saturday!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. It looks great! What a fun scene you created, and I love your caption!

    Thanks for celebrating our 100th post with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! What a fun scene you created, and I love your caption!

    Thanks for celebrating our 100th post with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! how wonderful, a wonderful layout love that gal and her move over boys!
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges this month, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really is awesome! Gorgeous scene and love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun is this journal entry! Your tree dies are perfect with this image! Thanks for sharing during our 100th Challenge Celebration at Cut It Up.
    Katrina
    ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great art journal project! I love it! I also love the image and the fact that she has heels on! You go girl! Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenge! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10