Scribble Design Challenge - Tools of the trade midway

I'm totally OBSESSED with making postcards!  People like to get them and they are a great way to recycle all the cereal boxes that my kids go through!!!

So for the midway point of Scribbles Challenge about tools I figured this would be a great opportunity to make a little postcard for my dad.

For this make I'm using Tool Belt.  The background of this postcard was started using left over paint through a stencil way back.  I thought it was pretty neat so I didn't want to lose this.  I decided to add just some watered down yellow paint.


The image itself was colored with my coloring pencils.  I added some pattern paper and some crossword puzzle paper that was left on my desk.  The sentiment was found online and I thought it was just PERFECT.

Well it's a super busy day today... but I still have one more!  So please do come back for it.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Fab card Vicky, great background. I've loved using these tool images too.
    Hugs
    Diane Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10