Lumberlife - Karleigh Sue style

Hello everyone!  There's a brand new release over at Karleigh Sue and I decided ot play with the great Lumberlife as my 1st post on this great release!

I had lots of fun making this while over at my weekend away with my friend Erin.   BTW this is a page in the middle of my journal but I'm opening it totally so that I can keep this up and standing and not show the other page :)  Just thought I would tell you all because I have been getting a lot of comments on how my book cover is awesome for other journaling pages that I have shared... and I definitely do no have that many journals lol

Anyway back to my post.  This weekend I was all about using my cut out magazines.  I've been accumulating them and I don't know but this weekend was about doing collage!  And I have to admit to LOVING doing this.
So the background are magazine pages.  I used paper pieces of the bag that the wine was put in (you can't have a crafty weekend without wine!!!).  And I handwrote the sentiment that I had found online.  I tore the papers up to make it more fun.  The image was colored with my copics.

I really love how it ended up!  No idea that it would be this way... but I couldn't imagine drawing a wood behind her...

I'm entering this journal page in the following challenges:

  1. Inspiration destination challenge blog - Anything goes
  2. Rubys rainbow - Anything but a card
  3. Kraftin kimmie stamps - Anything goes
  4. Deep ocean challenge blog - Metal or wood - I have pictures of wood all over the bottom of the journaling page, plus technically the paper is from wood lol - yeah... I know far fetched
  5. ttcrd - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!!!  Hope you have enjoyed this!!!

Hugs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10