Lahla Mermaid Shell - Faery Ink

Lahla Mermaid shell was perfect to start a new project of mine which is Pick a stick monthly challenge


There's a facebook group that gives some inspiration for journaling and I really wanted to play along since I learned of them!  The good news is that the 1st prompt for January (yup I'm behind) required a quote from a song!  Well the fabulous mermaid totally made me think of Ariel!  And I new right away the song that I wanted to use on this.
I've been having lots of fun as well using some unexpected journals for my art and for this it's a magazine that I could just not throw away!  So it's the base of this make.  If you want to see the making of this you can go and check out the video here.
And here is the finished look!
lahla mermaid shell

To make this I used some scrapbook papers, lots of paints, some stencils as well as texture paste.  The image was colored with my copics and I put lots of Jelly roll pen on her to make her all shiny.
I hope you will be checking out this new image and that you will be inspired to try to journal in different mediums!

Hope you have a fabulous Monday everyone.

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is fantastic! I'd love to know the name of the Facebook group, I've just started journaling and could really do with some inspiration. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the group for the inspiration is https://www.facebook.com/groups/PickAStickchallenge/ BTW if you check out my videos I always (well almost always) put the link in the description box below :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10