Delicious Doodles Challenge - Flowers

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Delicious Doodles Challenge and this time it's a super easy one so you should all be participating!!!  It's all about flowers.

For my make I used the fabulous image Daffodils to make a SUPER fast little postcard.  I have shared the making of it on my youtube channel you can see the video here.


And here is the final postcard.  I used a cereal box as the base.  Then I used some napkin that I had received in a swap to cover it up.  Did 2 layers of that.  I thought the black would be the perfect background for this yellow image.

The sentiment is from a magazine cut out.  The image was colored with my copics and then I fussy cut it out.



I'm entering this little postcard in the following challenges:
  1. Patties creations challenge - Easter or springtime - I'm doing springtime.  To me daffodils are one of the must have spring flowers :)
  2. Qkr stampede - april showers bring May flowers - yup hopefully :)
  3. Crafty creations challenges - black and white with a pop of color
  4. Inspiration destination challenge blog - anything goes
That's it for this post but there are more coming!!!  So please do come back!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Our national flower ALWAYS catches my attention, but even more so when it's beautifully worked as this has been. Love the black background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! The napkins made a beautiful background & I love the daffodils! Wonderful pop of color against that gorgeous black! Thanks for joining us this week at the QKR Stampede weekly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely project, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These daffodils really pop off the card - very pretty. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pattie's Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful daffodils. Thank you for sharing with us at the QKR Stampede blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10