Scribbles - New challenge - inspired by a song!

Hello!  It's time for a new challenge over at Scribbles Designs Challenge and this time around we want to see something inspired by a song!!!

For my make I was inspired by the song You are beautiful from James Blunt.
The image that I use is You are beautiful.  I had so much fun coloring this with my polychromos pencils and my gell pen.

and here is the back of the little postcard.  I glued the top part on a cereal box recycled cardboard.
I hope that you have liked my little inspiration for you.

I'm entering this little postcard in the following challenges:
  1. Crafters cafe blog challenge - Inspired by a song
  2. Stamping sensations - Flower power
  3. My time to craft challenge - Flower
That's it for me for today!!!  Wow busy day :)  Hope you have liked what you saw.  Don't forget to enter in the giveaway here. 13 fabulous prizes to be given out!!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. A fabulous fusions of colour and flowers Vicky, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous floral background! Wonderful colouring! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, great design, thanks for sharing with us at MTTC.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10