Oddball January 2016 Facebook challenge

Hello!  It's time for a new challenge over at Oddball Stamps.  I had so much fun making this make.  I used a left over index card that I had put left over paint on!  That's the best inspiration EVER.

And of course I used the fab image 128.  I even doodled on this with a sharpie and my uniball white pen!!!  YAY I don't do a lot of that on my art work usually.

I thought the sentiment was just perfect for this image.  It comes from the last club over at Create with TLC.

I'm entering this little index card in the following challenges:

  1. Deep ocean challenge blog - Anything goes
  2. The papernest dolls challenge - Anything goes
  3. Not just cards challenges - Anything goes
  4. Crafting from the heart challenge blog - anything goes
  5. Love to scrap challenge blog - Anything goes
That's it for me!!! Hope you have liked this make :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. So cute index card! Thanks for joining us at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10