Sparkle and Glitter - Midway progressive challenge


Well it's already the midway post over at Sparkle and Glitter!!!  You need to check out the fab digi that was given to those that played last month progressive challenge the super Take yer Pick.  I really love that it shows 2 holidays that I adore Christmas and Halloween!!!!

So I decided to make something different... a little card that would be on the fence to both! :)  1/2 is Halloween and 1/2 is Christmas!!!

I used some plain paper underneath and a bunch of washi tape as the accent.

The image was colored with my copics and I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC

I'm entering this little Creepmas?!? Card in the following challenges:

  1. Left of center challenges - I'm doing LOC here
  2. Snarky stampers - Xmas
  3. Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - probably non traditional here lol
  4. 613 Avenue Create - Playing the anything goes :)
That's it but there's still one more post to come :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Fab Halloween / Christmas combo! Thanks for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers for our "X is for Xmas" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, I love all the colors! Thanks for joining us at LOC challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very different card, love the colours and layout x thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very different card love the colours and layout x thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Combing these two holidays is always fun! Thanks for joining our X is for X-mas challenge with the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it and I can envision who I would give that card too. Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, this is sooo cool! Love that image and you washi tape background! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10