Faery Ink - Gabbie Lots of love

Hello!!!  It's Friday YAY that means more time soon to try and finish everything for the holidays as well as having my inlaws over on Saturday for the family party....  YIKES actually now I'm stressed lol.

Anyway that's not why I'm here, I'm sharing today the new image from Faery ink called Gabbie lots of love.  This new image was just PERFECT for my bestee's b-day card.  And I'm very pleased to say that she LOOOOVED it!



For this card I used paper from Hip hip Hooray by American craft.  The sentiment was cut using my Nellie's ovals and I added a little bow.  The image was fussy cut and I fussy cut the backing as well.

Here's a closer look at the image that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this sweet card in the following challenges:

  1. Modsquad challenge - Anything but a Christmas card
  2. Wordart wednesday - anything goes
  3. Lemon shortbread challenge - Anything goes
  4. Craft-deebowz - Anything goes with an handmade bow
  5. The pencilcases - Heartfelt - well it was :)  With lots of hearts as well.
That's it for me for today.  Hope you liked this and love to read your comments!!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Gorgeous image beautifully coloured and those papers are fab!
    Thank you for joining in with our ‘HEARTFELT’ challenge at The Pencil Case! Have a wonderful Christmas! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful DP and image. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 214th FF AG challenge! Christmas Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card, perfect for your BF. Cute image abd love the papers you used. Great coloring. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. Hugs, Barbara { Craft-Dee BowZ}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll bet your bestie DID love it. Your colors are awesome, and while there's a lot going here, it all works beautifully together. Such a sweet image, such a sweet birthday card. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card!
    Thanks for entering our challenge over at the Pencil Case Blog!
    Have a Merry Christmas too!
    Hugs xx Cara xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card and love love the bright colors. So delighted you blessed us with your project during our two-week Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. We started a new Challenge today and I hope you'll join us again. Leaving you with God's Word in 2 Corinthians 5:17-18 which says, "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation:" Have an awesome New Year!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. HelloVicky, i love the way you use the old Christmas cards, how do you know what colour goes with what, i am a grandma at 63 yrs i would like to teach my granddaughters,can you send me an email on using other colours etc, thankyou Rosie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I just try stuff out. So there's no real technique about this. If you want to contact me you can using the e-mail showed on my blog :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10