Holiday Guinea pig - Faery Ink

Holiday Guinea pig is the perfect image for your animal lover friends for Christmas. And he's my inspiration for you over at Faery ink

It's already the end of November.... oh my world where does the time go?!?  And soon you will have to send out all those holiday cards out.
I know a bunch of people that would be totally excited to get a card made with the super sweet image Holiday Guinea Pig 
Holiday guinea pig

The paper that I used is from Jillibean soup - Holly Berry Borscht.  I used a greatd square from Spellbinder to cut out the center.  I also embossed it with one of my embossing folder  A little ribbon finished it off!

I colored him up with my copics.  And this time around didn't put a sentiment on my card this way it can be used for either French or English spoken friends.  I put some stickles on the hat to make it shiny.
Holiday guinea pig-1
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:

  1. Dis digi designs challenge- Cute and cuddly
  2. Send a smile 4 kids challenge - Anything goes - this would be a great card for a child
  3. Wags n whiskers rubber stamps - Embossing
  4. 12 months of christmas linkup - Christmas card
  5. inky chicks - Silent night
Hope you have a great Sunday!  I have one more post coming up so please do come back!

Comments

  1. Such a cutie as so nice to see a guinea pig. Lovely colours and design. Thank you for joining us at The 12months of Christmas Linkup blogspot Helen DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10