Part 4 of Journaling by 5s - using Playing cards

Ok so we are already at the part 4 of the playing cards!  And this time around I used a bunch of different digi stamps and sentiments because that's what this step is about stamps and sentiments.

I also used some images that I found in some great books purchased at Winners our equivalent of TJ Max for only 0.30 and 0.70 :)  they were about weird hats and beards and weird dog coats that you can knit!  I thought they would make some great pictures for my journaling on the cards and other pages and I wasn't wrong!!!!

I'm showcasing some upcoming DT work stuff.... so won't be sharing all the links with this video... but you can see some in the description of the video.

Enjoy :)

Hugs and have a great Monday night


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10