My Whimsical little world - Happy Travels

Hello everyone!  I'm back from camping.... and sore all over from packing and coming back.... it was a great trip but now I'm paying the price of the travel.  Hopefully however I'm getting better and it's taking me less time to recover from that.

I'm here for the new release over at My Whimsical little world.  The new digi the struggle was just perfect for my camping album!!!!  Don't forget on the blog there's always a freebie.

Here's my page with this.  It's funny how when trying to pack for a family of 6 for camping when you don't intent to do laundry it's a LOT of packing!!!!


I used some cards from Project life for the decorations.  And of course some pictures of the campground and our setting that I commented!

The digi was colored with my copics.
Since I'm just back from the camping and super tired I'm not entering in any challenges.... and I'm pretty sure that my big boss Paola will forgive me for this... or I sure hope she does!

Have a great Monday.

Hugs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10