Maple - Art by Mi Ran

OMG I don't know where time is going but fall is already at our door soon.  And that means that Christmas will soon be around.... yikes I know.  But that also means that if I want my Christmas present done I have to get cracking because this year I decided to make a lot of calendars.  They seem to be quite popular and it's something that is useful.  I really want to be able to give gifts that will be of some use to people.

Of course that also means that I might be doing months that are not in fashion just in order to get my months done lol.  This time around the digi that I chose was just perfect for this time of year.  It's the fab  Maple.  And since the showcase theme of Art by Mi Ran for the month of August was about warm colors I thought it was even better!
Digital Stamp - Maple (#245), Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply
This time around I have a little video to share with you the process of making those calendar pages and this one in particular :)  Hope you will like it and give me a thumbs up!


And here's the finished product.

I really love how I was able to use a bunch of my scrap papers!!!  The image was colored with my copics and I added some freckles to her :)  Also tried a new type of hair color.  Here's the list of the copics that I used to make her (skin: E000,E00,E04,E11,R20 and E23 for the freckles, hair:E19,E17,E13, eyes BG02,BG000, clothes: W4,YR15,YR24,Y23,B93,B95,B97,B99 and leaves YR18,YR07,R05,Y26).

I used my Nellie's oval to cut out the sentiment and edged it with Vintage photo distress ink.  The sentiment comes from Create with TLC.  I added some big leaves from my stash.  The calendar is a Quebec one and can be downloaded from here.

I'm entering this little calendar in the following challenges:

  1. ttcrd - Anything goes
  2. Crafting from the heart challenge blog- Anything goes
  3. Not just cards challenges - Anything goes
  4. Use your stuff - Anything goes
That's it for this post but there's one more coming up so I hope you will be back for it!  And don't forget to watch the video and let me know what you think!!!

Hugs


Comments

  1. Thanks for joining us at Not Just Cards Challenge!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. great projecct! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Keep Smilin',
    Stacey xxx
    TTCRD DT
    Lasata's Crafty Hideout {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10