Fae sign Believe - Faery Ink

Hello everyone!  It's Friday already and this time around it's time for a new release image over at Faery Ink.

This digi is just PERFECT for me!!!!  It went into a little junk journal that I made for a friend.  And soon I will be able to share with you the full video of it.  Right now there's still some DT work that hasn't been shown.... hee hee hee.

When I say Junk journal I really do mean it... it was totally made with recycling items that I get in the mail.  I used my gelli plate on them after putting some gesso.

And here's the look for this one.  This album is a one signature one that I stitched.  I then used some ducktape to solidify the stitch.... I'm really going to have to learn to do new binding method for those because I always end up putting too much in my journals....
Anyway the card on the left is from a kit that I purchased and I thought it was pretty awesome with this.  The image was colored with my copics.  And I used my stabilo pencil around her and then used some water to wash out a bit of the bright background.  I'm really happy with how she turned out!!!

Here's a closer look at her.
Isn't she just STUNNING?!?

I'm entering this little journaling in the following challenges:

  1. The sisters of craft - Anything goes
  2. Fab n funky challenges - Things with wings
  3. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
  4. Tuesday taggers - Use stencils - that's what I did on the gelli plate background :)
  5. Dragonfly-dreams-challenge - flying high with wings
That's it for me for now... but there's one more coming up so please do come back!

Hugs

Comments

  1. this is very nice
    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project!
    Thank you for joining TIOT'S
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your super journal pages with us at TioT's this time. A great stencil background.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous pages with a creative design and a lovely image. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday for our 'Use Stencils'.
    Mar

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet image. Gorgeous journal page. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Fab 'n' Funky girls this challenge. I LOVE what you did for the challenge. Look forward to having you join us again soon. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cutie and your quote! Great background - I feel a gelli plate moment coming on!! Thank You for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your creation! The image and colours are amazing. And the text is so true! :)
    Thanks for joining the challenge at Sisters of Craft. Hope to see you next challenge as well.
    Hugs, Jacqueline DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab creation, great techniques and a lovely image. Thanks for joining in with the Sisters of Craft Challenge, good luck and best wishes, Anne DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation, thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and come back soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10