Delicious Doodles - White on white

It's time for a new challenge over at Delicious Doodles and it's white on white.

I don't  know why but that makes me think of 2 things.... either Wedding or Winter.  And since I don't need wedding cards I went with the Winter/Christmas one :)

Here's my make using the great On a winter's day

I barely colored the image and left the rest of the card white.

The ribbon is from a find at a thrift store.  The paper is from a DCWV mega pack.  And I just stamped the sentiment.

I'm not entering challenge while on camping except for this one 12 months of Christmas because I really want to have my goodies and need 2 makes which I don't  know if I will have this time around....

Hope you have a great day.  There's more to come.

Hugs

Comments

  1. What a beautiful, vintage Christmas card. Thanks for entering our 12 Months of Christmas link up challenge this month. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Vicky - and what a great thrift find! Thanks for joining in the challenge at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10