Winter Bear - Doodle Pantry

OMG I'm having such a hard time making sure to post on my blog.... it shouldn't be hard but yeah just finding something to write is harder than it seems....

Anyway maybe that's to tell me to keep it short lol  I'm here today to share with you a make for Doodle Pantry.

Even when I'm feeling blah the colored images help me create something!  And I figured you always need to prepare for Christmas ahead because that is one type of card that I use a lot!

For this make I used the super sweet set Winter Bear.
Winter Bear UPDATED
and I used a great sentiment from the set Salutations Françaises
Salutations Francaises
Here's my card with the fabulous precolored image.
The paper is from Bobunny - Snow day.  I used my la la land craft - stitched elements.  I used my Nellie's oval and my Tattered Lace snowflake.  I used my studio G bling.

Here's a closer look at the precolored image and sentiment
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. 12 months of christmas - Anything Christmas and didn't do the twist
  2. Crafting by designs - Get ready for Christmas
  3. Fab n funky challenges - Christmas
Hope you have a great night!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Great Christmas card Vicky, looks so vintage my favourite!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10