Ragdoll Heart - Faery Ink new release

Oh there's a super cute little image being release over at Faery Ink you can find the adorable little ragdoll heart in the store here.

I decided in my case to get ahead of my Christmas cards.  I know that she's not a Christmas card image per say.... but I thought she would be totally PERFECT for it!


The paper for this is from Jillibean soup - Holly Berry Borscht.  I used my 5x7 Matting Basics A with my fancifold Lattice.  I used some bling from G and co.  I added a flower that I made using some fabric from a drape as well as a center button that I made.

Here's a closer look at the image that I colored with my copics.  I used a sentiment from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. 12 months of christmas - Christmas - with optional home for Christmas
  2. Fresh brewed designs - Anything goes
  3. Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge - Christmas challenge
That's it for now.... I will be back later :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. She is totally perfect for a Christmas card - and it great that you have thought outside the box. Thank you for joining the challenge and CHNC Extra for June and hope to see you again soon with some more Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it - that digi works really well for a Christmas design,

    Thanks for joining us at the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up,

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10