Happy B-day Tanja

Hello!  It's the b-day of my friend Tanja Charles you can find her blog here to wish her happy b-day!!!!

So I made her a special card just for her that's on it's way to her house.... hopefully won't be too too late....

To make this I used a super cute little digi from Lacy Sunshine called honey sticky wings


The paper is from Authentique be(you)tiful.  I used some lace that I dyed with some vintage photo distress ink.  I used my Sizzix ornate label and my Label 38 and Devine A2 Eloquence dies from Spellbinder.  I added a flower that I made with some drapery fabric and the center was made with some pearls and bling.

Here's a closer look at the super cute digi colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
So hope you liked it my friend!!!!  Wishing you all the best for your b-day!

Entering this card in only one challenge the great Wild about you challenge over at Lacy sunshine

That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a great Friday.

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is so beautiful! I lije the colors and your design!
    Thanks for joining our " wild about you " challenge at Lacy Sunshine challenge blog.

    Natasja DT Lacy Sunshine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10