Doodlebug Fae - Faery Ink inspiration

Doodlebug Fae is such a great image to use on a tag!


I really really love now doing other stuff than cards :)  I've become totally hooked!  And this month I had a tag swap.  It happened that one of the tag had to be fantasy.  So I figured this would be the best image EVER to make it on a tag.

Here it is colored with my copics.  I also used stickles on the wings and on the wand.  The background of the tag was done with a bunch of mists and I used an ATC that I got in a little grab bag from Minerva.  I used some Red brilliance dew drops.  I used my fancy tag 2 and put some inks all around it.
I'm entering this little bookmark/tag in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting from the heart challenge blog - anything goes
  2. Not just cards challenges- Anything goes
  3. The papernest dolls challenge - Anything goes
  4. Dragonfly journeys - Something about books.
That's it for me for today.  Hope you have a good day... yeah my endings are the same... what can I say it's not the best these days.....

Hugs

Comments

  1. Cute tag, and LOVE the image...I love anything fairies or fantasy and the sentiment is so encouraging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Vicky! What a darling little girl she is and another over the top cute bookmark anyone would love. Thanks so much for entering her into my book challenge as well.

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute tag Vicky. Nice colors. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tag Vicky. The image is adorable. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10