Scribbles - B is for

This is my last post of the day... man it was a busy one!  And this time I'm here to share with you my challenge post for Scribbles designs challenge and this time it's B is about.  And for me that meant birds :)

I made a little bag for my dad's b-day to put his gift in it!  I thought it turned out pretty awesome.  I used the great image Hooty and Hoot.


The image was colored with my copics and then I used my scanner to save the colored image and put it on a transfer sheet to iron it on the bag :)

Here's a closer look at the image
I'm entering this little bag in the following challenges:

  1. 2 creative chicks - Anything goes no cards
  2. Craft and smash - Animal - smash or anything altered 
  3. Dream valley challenges - Things with wings
  4. Not just cards challenges - Anything goes
That's it for today!  Hope you have liked what I have done!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Love it. Great creative project. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Che bella borsa con gufi! Grazie per aver partecipato alla sfida di Craft&Smash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for participating in the challenge of Craft and Smash
    DT Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful owls bag!!!Thanks for joining us for Craft and Smash

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute work!!!! Thank you for joining us at Craft and Smash!
    Cristina DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Job!!! Thank you to joining us at Craft and Smash!
    Gelsomina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing on craft and smash. so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great bag! Thank you for joining us at Craft and smash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bellissima!!!!
    Grazie per aver partecipato al challenge di Craft and Smash!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10