Never give up Nadine - Tuesday Solo

If you are here for the Faery Ink blog hop you need to go here.

Hello everyone!  There's a brand new solo going on over at Simply Betty and this time around the solo is Never give up Nadine.

I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to make a journal page about women and how strong we are!  There are so many suffering from Cancer and fighting for their lives.  This is to celebrate those!

To make this layout I decided to use my oil pastels!  And did some doodling with the use of a Fiskar stencil.  I used baby oil to spread the oil pastels around.  I really love the effect of this.  I added a left over piece of paper from my stash.  I used some brads as well from Eyelet outlet.  I made a little tag with my magnolia die and used some dusty concord distress ink all around it.  I added a little twine from my stash to the tag.  The little bling is from a tape purchased at Michael's.  I used a bunch of stamps from the set Dina Wakley - All the girls stamps.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with the following copics ( E000,E00,E04,E11,E13,E15,E31,E35,E37,RV25, RV23and W9)
And here's a closer look at the sentiment from Create with TLC that I added to the 2nd page
I'm entering this little journal spread in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Anything goes
  2. Get creative challenges - For the ladies
  3. We love to create - Anything mixed media
That's it for me for today.  Hope you have had a great day.

Hugs

Comments

  1. as someone fighting this horrible cancer beast, I can say that this journal page set is so inspiring! the sentiment from TLC is perfect and the pink is so full of hope!

    just wonderful, Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great journal page - beautifully put together,

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, stunning project and adore the vibrancy. Many thanks for joining in with our "anything goes" challenge over at Love to Create. Lou (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10