Top Tip Tuesday - Duo

It's time for a new challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday and this time around the challenge is about a Duo.

Our awesome sponsor is 
And here is my make and tip for you using A star is born  And my duo is the shepherd and it's sheep.

Tip: Don't try to create something when your cat really really really wants to cuddle

I did manage to get it done :)
The paper is from Crate Paper - Sleigh Ride.  I used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm pretty happy another Christmas card done!!!  Wooop wooop

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. 12 months of christmas linkup - I did anything Christmas go
  2. Simon says stamp blog- Anything goes
  3. The pink elephant challenge - anything goes
  4. Hiding in my craftroom - any holiday
That's it for me for today.  Hope you have a great day!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Aw, a super cute card - what a cute pair they are!
    The DP is beautiful and such pretty colours :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute image. Lovely card, I love the border. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely card! and your tip is the best part of the entire post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cute image on your card and your cat is gorgeous.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! Thank you for sharing your work with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ~Michelle

    http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cute - love that digi!

    Thanks for joining us at the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card hunny, great job with the image, hugs me x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10