Top Tip Tuesday - 3 of something

Hello everyone.  It's time for a new challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday.  It's a good thing I'm not last minute because I don't  think I would have been able to craft this time around.... I don't mess a lot of my makes up but the death of my Father-in-law as been hard for my family and well my mind hasn't been much on crafting.

But the good news is that I had this prepared sometime ago so I still get something to share with you all.

The great sponsor for this challenge is

Tip:  Little word sticker sentiment can be the perfect way to finish a simple little ATC.  In this case I used many that I had from left over projects and it was the perfect finishing touch.
The paper for these is from Authentique - Irresistible collection.  I used my petite petals and punches from Stamping up.  I made these little ATCs for a swap.  The sentiments are stickers.  I did the flowers with the pink passion ink from Stamping up.

Here's a closer look at one of the ATC

I hope you have a great day.  Please send thoughts and prayers to my in-laws.... it's a hard time even if we know that now he's with his wife and not suffering.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Sympathy to you and your family Vicki at this sad time for you all.

    On the other hand your ATC's are just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and all your family at this tough time.
    Your ATCs are so sweet :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little ATC's, so colourful and pretty. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous little atc cards Vicky.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Vicky So sorry to hear of your Father in Laws Passing,, I know only to well how hard is it for you right now with my Mum passing in January! PLEASE send my condolences to your husband and family and also a HUGE hug for you too! its not easy losing a close family member :(

    Regarding your ATC's they are fab!

    Please take care sweetie
    hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10