My Whimsical little world new release - April 27th

Hello everyone!  It's Monday and it's time for a new release over at My Whimsical little World, I'm using a super sweet Mermaid that you can find here.  There's actually 3 mermaid images being released!

There's also a great freebie here.

And of course you also have a few days left to play with the progressive challenge over on the FB group in order to get the next month's image free!!!!  And the image I love you this much for this month is only 1$ so no reason not to participate!!!!

I had so much fun creating this little card and doing this fun scenery!

The paper that I thought was just PERFECT for this is from Paper house Beaches.  I used my fancy tag 2 from Spellbinder.  The little seaweeds were done with my floral vine from Memory box.  It's now my favorite die for underwater makes!

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
Be sure to check out the other DT's FABULOUS creations using this week's New Releases:
Our GDT this month:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting with an attitude - Freestyle/Fantasy
  2. Fresh brewed designs - So cute
  3. Cards galore challenges - Make a card
That's it for me for today.  Hope you have a great Monday!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Love this underwater scene you've created Vicky! Gorgeous colors and design.

    hugs,
    Amy
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky I love this!!
    That background is awesome and you're right it is just perfect for your image.

    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card and a delightful image. The background is gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore April Challenge "Make a Card" and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card Vicky! First thing I see is the color and your choice of background...it really makes you feel that she is underwater. Wonderful job! and cute die;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10