Karleigh Sue - Anything but a card - Inspiration

It's my turn to give you some inspiration over at Karleigh Sue Challenge for our awesome Anything but a card challenge that you can find here.   I used the great image Smell the flowers. I made something totally and I do mean TOTALLY out of my normal range... but then I have to say that this range as expended a lot recently lol

Here's a little box that I filled with mini tiny post it!  I used this for a gift for a crafty friend of mine :)  I thought she would appreciate something handmade and just not all purchased!

Here's the closed up version of the box

I had so much fun coloring this great image with my copics. I also made a bunch of stamped flowers and added some Robin's nest dew drops to it for extra texture.  The stamp is from MME - Graceful.  I used squeezed lemonade and ripe persimmon distress ink.  The sentiment was cut using my label 14 from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC

and here's a closer look at the box open with the mini post-it
I'm entering this little box in the following challenges:

  1. Sassy studio designs - anything but a card
  2. Pink gem challenge blog - Spring is in the air - flowers that's pretty spring right?!?
  3. Crafts 4 eternity - Texture - the Robin's nest dew drops really do add texture!
That's it for me for now... but there's another post coming!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Adorable box! Fun to make some useful stuff that will bring a friend pleasure when she looks at it. Bet she'll be thrilled. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this. Love it! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week Vicky, Gorgeous box! hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10