Cowgirl Bonnie - Art by Mi Ran

Big hello to everyone!  Hope all is well in your part of the world.  I'm doing again a little monochromatic card for the Art by Mi Ran Inspiration post.  I figured it's fun to challenge myself :)

I really didn't know what sentiment to use with Cowgirl Bonnie and then I had one made just for this image!  I think it's just perfect for her.
Digital Stamp - Cowgirl Bonnie, Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply
Somehow to me it's a lot easier to make a cowgirl monochromatic.... don't know if you think so but to me that screams browns and such.

The paper is from MME - Cowboy - I thought it was appropriate right?!?  I used some ribbon that was left over.  The bling is from Queen and co - Sunflowers.  I did some distressing with my Tim Holtz distresser all around and used my sewing machine as well all around.  The oval dies are from Nesting ovals and I used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.

And here's a closer look at the cutie that I colored with copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC and Paulette made it with this image in mind.

I was really happy with my result.  I love the feel of this card!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Anything goes
  2. Craft your passion challenges - always anything goes
  3. Dream valley challenges - Use Kraft
  4. Ooh-la-la-creations challenges - 5 layers or more (used more!)
That's it for me for now.  I hope you will like this.  I'm coming back later today.

Hugs

Comments

  1. What a beautiful card Vicky, super image, beautifully coloured, fab sentiment and detail here also - thank you for sharing with us at Ooh La La Challenge - best of luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I've been looking for a Cowgirl. Your card is adorable, --thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your card so much that I quick purchased the adorable little cowgirl. You can see how I finished her on my blog http://prissprojects.blogspot.com/2015/04/cowgirl-hello.html I work with prismacolor pencils and had ONE HORRIBLE time blending to get a rust color...I need more practice (and more time) Thank you Vicky for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful. Thanks for joining our challenge at Grafting from the Heart and good luck in the draw!

    Hugs from Finland,
    Eemeli {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty card! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for the Craft Your Passion Challenges, hope to see you again soon, hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so unique, love it! Thanks for sharing during Dream Valleys Use Kraft challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10