Baked with Love - My whimsical little world new release

Well there's a fab new release over at My Whimsical little world and I'm sharing one of the new images with you she's called Baked with love.

Don't forget there's still time to enter our progressive challenge going on at the FB group here.  And there's a fab freebie cupcake image on the blog!!!!  So check that out :)

I used this fab image to make a little gift to my beautiful little niece Stella :)  I just thought it would be an awesome little gift for her that would be unique.  I made one for her brother as well but you will only see that one this summer because I used it for a challenge DT make :)


I had one of my son wear it for the picture taking :)  So I colored this cutie with my copics and then transfered her on the apron with a transfer sheet.  The apron and transfer sheets were purchased at Michaels.  I colored the image and then scanned it to transfer it on the transfer sheet.

Here's a closer look at the image :)  I did the name on my word document.
From what I heard she likes it a lot and wears it to play cook... but doesn't want it dirty lol too funny and sweet!

I'm entering this little apron in the following challenges:
  1. Hiding in my craftroom - Freestyle
  2. Sweet stampin challenge blog - Anything but a card
  3. Stempelsonne - Anything goes
  4. Moving along with the times - Anything but a square card
  5. 613 Avenue create - Anything goes with the option of diamonds (obviously didn't do those)
That's it for me for now... I will be back later with another make.  Please keep me in your thoughts today.... I have to see the vet to get my little dog Chanel put down... she's not doing well....I'm very sad.

Hugs




Comments

  1. Very clever to color it then scan it.
    It turned out fabulously!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your project Vicky!!! Terrific idea!! Thank you for sharing how you created it! :) I need to try this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wie wundervoll! Einfach super! Danke daß du bei der Stempelsonne mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool creation, thanks for playing along with our 'Anything but a square card' Challenge @ MAWTT this week. Good Luck
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toll geworden. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der SsC.

    LG, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous creation.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cool! Love it, love the image. Great make!

    Very lovely!

    Thanks for joining up this week at 613 Avenue Create! We hope you join us again next week.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10