Top Tip Tuesday - Action image

It's time already for a new challenge over at Top tip Tuesday and this time around it's about action figure so something that moves or an action image :)

The great sponsor for this challenge is:

In my case I used the great Snowman Kunki.

Tip: Try to find reason to make Christmas cards all year round this way when the rush of Christmas comes you are ready and have plenty on hand.  The Fabulous image from Zlatoena's was a great reason to create one!

The paper that I used here is from Timbergrove by Fancy Pants.  I used my large label and my super elipse from Spellbinder.  I added some ribbon from simply fall ribbon. I added some goosebumps from Queen and Co.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. 12 months of christmas link up - Let it snow this is pretty appropriate for the twist :) but I'm a scribbles dt.... so won't join in... :)
  2. Christmas blog challenge - Add a bow
  3. Suzy smarty - anything goes with a twist of texture.  The texture is from the ribbon
That's it for me for today!  I hope you have a great day!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Always good to make a start on Christmas cards and this is really cute - love the colour combo and that gorgeous ribbon :-)

    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card. I wish I could be more organised with Christmas cards. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm jealous of your head start. Cute card. Brenda :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like everything about your card. Your background paper caught my eye immediately. Love that bow. Thanks for joining us at The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge with your lovely crafting - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for March - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Vicky. Love those colours and that fabulous ribbon. Thanks for joining us at 12 MOC Challenge Blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your color scheme, Kitty!! Thank you for sharing your delightful card at the 12 Months of Christmas Card Link-up challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10