SUPER creative

Oh my don't know what happened to me... but it has to do with Bonnie (she's the most awesome journaler that I know!!!!).  She got me ADDICTED to journaling.... and it just seems to take over me... it HAS to come out or else I just burst out!

How weird right?!?  But totally LOVING this new creative way of letting this go!  And when I saw the new images of Rosey Hearts I just had a FLASH one of those lightbulb moments when you just know what you will do!

So I did a mixed media layout using the fab Hunny I'm home and Vamp.  As you can see on this one page is for my hubby and one page is mine :)  Guess which is which?!??



I used some Distress paints (Dusty concord and Black Soot from Ranger)  I played with it with the feather that I finally glued down with it.  I used a sentiment stamp called Dylusions - Say what you mean.  The other sentiments are from Gingers House or I made them myself.  I used my Nellie's ovals and my Quickuts Nesting rectangle.

Here's a closer look at the left page... my hubby's
And then the closer look at the fab digi colored with my copics.

And here's the right page... mine :)
And a closer look at the colored digi done in copics as well.
I'm entering this layout in the following challenges:

  1. Eclectic ellapu Pink - Anything goes
  2. 613 Avenue create - Anything goes
  3. Left of center challenges - big eyes or LOC - I think this make is pretty LOC... but could also be big eyes with the 1st image :) 
  4. As you like it challenge - anything but a card
  5. Lil red wagon - Birds of a feather - there's a feather... yup it's covered in a lot of paint... but it did help the process of making this!
  6. Rubys rainbow - Anything but a card
That's it for now!!!  I might be back with another make later!!!!  WOW it's so fun to have some mojo back!

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is fabulous Vicky!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You GO GIRL! Fabulous pages. Bet these made you feel great once you were finished with them. Love, love, LOVE! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun pages, lovely to look back through. Thanks for sharing them over on AYLI. Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your AJ pages Vicky!! The background design works perfectly with the images. thanks for joining us at LOC for the Big Eyes challenge - good luck and hope to see you next week xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What amazing pages and the sentiments are fabulous!! Thanks for joining us at AYLI and Good Luck!! Sarah :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great AJ pages, love the freedom of the backgrounds, thanks for sharing at LOC , Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You don't see many AJ pages with digi stamps so it as wonderful to find your inspiration at Left of Center big eyes challenge. I do hope you'll be back as your stuff is great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great journaling, the result is awesome! Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu! Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10