Smooth sailing - Doodle Pantry

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share with you a little make that I did for my husband calendar at Christmas time.  I figured this awesome set from Doodle Pantry was perfect for this July calendar page because here in Canada July 1st is Canada day so red and white is the proper colors for that!!! The set that I'm using is Smooth sailing

Smooth Sailing & Map
And here's the page that I made with it


The shape was done using my grand label 1 and I also used my large circle from Spellbinder.  I used some papers from MME.   I added a bunch of bling from my stash.  The calendar is from here.

Here's a closer look at the precolored digi.

I'm entering this calendar page in the following challenges:

  1. Crafty sentiments - Bright colors
  2. Paperminutes - Nautical
  3. Crafting from the heart challenge blog - anything goes
That's it for today!  Hope you have a great Wednesday.  I hope that I will be able to go and do some exercise today after being on the couch for the past 2 days due to my fall on Sunday....  I need to get better to be able to get back to my life and working...

Hugs

Comments

  1. Wow...I must say that I'm impressed...a lot of eye candy and fun fun fun. ZI see a lot of planning went into this. You must save for next year and just change the calendar of 2016...this is super!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun set of images and great detail. Thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great calendar you made using these images. :D So inspiring, for sure. Just great!! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge.
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very beautiful. I like this style and the colours. Thanks for taking part in our Paperminutes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky I really like how you did the page! Beautiful colours and I think very masculine nice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10