SLS March release - Dragonflies

Hello everyone!  It's time for the new release over at Sls lines digital stamps.  They are some pretty fun images!!!!

For my make I used the super cute Dragonfly trio and made a little trio of ATCs.  So fun to make and great way to use some of my scraps!

The ATCs were made using my Silhouette cameo.  I added a bunch of scrap papers.  I colored the dragon flies with my copics and added some stickles to the wings.  The great sentiments are from Create with TLC.

Here they are individually:



I'm entering these ATC in the following challenges:

  1. Wicked wednesday atc - spring is in the air - dragonflies remind me of that.  Missed playing!!!!
  2. Digitally sweet challenges - Anything but a card or layout
  3. Digi choosday - anything but a square card
That's it for this post but I will be back with another soon.

Hugs


Comments

  1. Absolutely loving these cute dragonflies which has such wonderful character.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw these are cute! Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wonderful, I love each and every one, great sentiments to each. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely ATCs. I love the cute image. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicky (Again!!) Wonderful ATCs and great images used too. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Make Anything But a Square card challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. So CUTE!
    Thanks for joining us at digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific ATCs...very cute. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10