Simply Betty - Geishas

WOW there's a bunch of new images being released today!!!  And wow they are so gorgeous!    It's a fab line of Geishas from Simply Betty and you can find them in the store here.  And they are LIMITED!!!  So you totally WANT to get them while they are available!

When I saw them... well I just had to create with them ALL.  So this is a post with lots of pictures you have been warned :)

I took out my favorite paper packs as well for this because it required some awesome Asian papers!

 The 1st one that I'm sharing is done with Cherry Blossom Geisha.  I really love how she makes me think of spring!!!

The paper for this one is from Basic Grey Knonnichiwa.  I colored her up based on some of colors from the paper.  Like the little turquoise bird on the right.  I used my Nesting ovals from Quickutz.  I added some flowers from my stash and some bling from Darice as well as a little lace.  The corner die is from Cheery Lynn Dies B165 Lace corner.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics (BG32,W9,W7,W5,W3,RV21,R20, E0000,E000,E00)
The next one that I'm sharing is the fab Koi Geisha!  I just love Kois!!!  I used to have some outside until a RACOON ate them all :( Again I found the inspiration from the paper to color her up.
The paper is from Bobunny - Serenity (I adore bobunny paper!!!!  in fact I kind of hoard it....) I used my nesting frame 1 and 3 from Quickutz.  I added some twine from American Craft and a little charm from my stash as well as some metal corners.  The digi was edged with Peacock feather distress ink.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics (BG32,BG23,BG11,B000,YR02,RY04,RY16,YR18,E23, E25, E0000,E000,E00, W9,W7,W5,W3, R05)
This next one is Umbrella girl.  There's 2 versions... and I just HAD to create with both.  One is with hair up and the other with hair down.

The 1st one that I'm showing is with hair up.  I printed this image quite large.  I found some great paper and decided to leave it CAS because well I didn't think that more would be better in this case.  She just seemed so very regal... and elegant.  I didn't want to take from that.

The paper for this one is also from Bobunny - Serenity.  I used my fancy tag 2 to cut the sentiment.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my (R27,R29, C9,C7,C5,C2 E21,E23,E25,E0000,E000,E00)
And here's the last one the Umbrella Geisha with all the fab hair!!!!!  SOOOOO FUN
Again I left it fairly CAS because I wanted the dramatic effect of the black and red and that paper to pop out.  The paper is again from Bobunny - Serenity.  I used my Nesting ovals from Quickutz.  The pearls are from Queen and Co.

Here's the closer look at the colored digi with my copics (T4,T1, E04,R21,R27,R29, C9,C7,C5,C2 E21,E23,E25,E0000,E000,E00)
So... .are you now on the way to the store?!?  Don't miss those you will regret it!

I'm entering Cheery Blossom Geisha in the following challenges:

  1. Fairy tale-challenge blog - Flower power
  2. Fresh brewed designs - Flowers
  3. Natalie and amy - Flowers
  4. Mod squad challenge - flowers
  5. The paper shelter - Girly

I'm entering Koi Geisha in the following challenges:

  1. Sister act card challenge - anything goes
  2. Crafters cafe blog challenge - Charm
  3. Just inspirational challenges - Metal

I'm entering Umbrella Geisha with hair up in the following challenges:

  1. Whimsy inspires - Use a sentiment
  2. Woopsi Daisy - Use a sentiment


I'm entering Umbrella Geisha in the following challenges:

  1. Moving along with the times - Bingo (dies, image and pearls)
  2. Simon says stamp blog - Things that fly - the butterflies on that image
  3. Word art wednesday - Anything goes


Hope you have a fabulous Saturday!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Love all your geissha cards, Vicky! So colorful and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky these are so perfect for our ‘FLOWERS’ theme. Just love the colours and design. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Fresh Brewed Designs DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cards. Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Vicky, beautiful designs and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for taking part in our JIC challenge, your card is so delightful and delicate,
    and is a joy to look at .. good luck hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW these ladies are stunning!!!
    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT!
    xxx
    Riëtte, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards! Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty card. Thank you for joining us at TPS.
    Greetings Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. all are fab, thank you for joining us at whoopsie daisy, hope to see you again and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, all are awesome cards! Very pretty coloring and great color combinations! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge this week for "Girly". Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cards. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh WOW!Nice cards!

    Thanks for joining us at Fairy tale Challenge!

    Hugs Steffi

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have made such a lovely project. This is really so pritty and I love the flowers. Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge.
    XX Bianca

    PS.: Today our new challenge started and we have a lovely little blog hop too. We would be happy if you like to join in.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10