Naughty or Nice - Rosey Hearts

Naughty or nice... that's always the question the one that we have so much trouble answering... naughty can be fun.... but nice well you get to go to heaven right?!? So what should you do?!?  Well right now the great challenge over at Rosey Hearts Challenges is just about that!!!!!

And this seemed the perfect layout for a double spread in my journal.  I had some great images from Rosey Hearts that needed to be shown that I had purchased before being on the team.... and well that just brought the idea to my head.  So I asked for the naughty image Bad Bear and I paired it up with one of the fab images from the set Fairy teddy bear Sugarstix it's only 8.95$ for 6 images!!!!!  So as fab deal that's what I thought and I used another of those fab image for my little niece's card..... but you can also get this image individually here Fairy teddy bear

So here's my little journal pages where I went a bit nuts... well I had fun and was creative that's the point right?!?!


I used some washi tape from my stash!!!!  I totally doesn't use that stuff enough!!!!  I did the naughty bear with some Angel mist in artic blue from tattered angel.  I stamps some stuff on that page with my mini halloween CM S140 by Tim Holtz in some Stamping up Bravo Burgundy and some Night of Navy as well as some Elegant Eggplant.  I also used some Art impression stamp UME 1431.  And I used my Inky dreams stamps from Smeared ink (all the splatters on the page of the naughty bear).  I played with my a2 distress edge die from Spellbinder.

For the good page I used from stamping up some Ballet blue, rose red real red and apricot appeal inks with some of the dies mentioned above.

Here's a closer look at the good bear colored with my copics and fussy cut.  The sentiment that was preprinted is from Create with TLC

And here's the bad bear.... the sentiment is also from Create with TLC
I'm entering this journal layout in the following challenge and I really hope that you join us in the challenge!

  1. Suzy pants smarty - Anything goes - add a sentiment I have a lot lol
  2. Alphabet challenge blog. - Cute and cuddly - 1 of the page is totally cute and cuddly
  3. Cut it up challenges - Anything but a card
That's it for me for this post... but I have one more coming up so hope you will be back for it.

Hugs

Comments

  1. So stinkin' cute! Love those little bears and great take on the theme! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly looks like you had a blast making these journal pages! :)

    Thank you for sharing your Spring - Anything but a Card project with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and thank you for joining us at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation!
    Thanks for playing at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10