Honey Bunny - Art by Mi Ran

Hello everyone!  Hope you are all doing good.  I'm doing the showcase over at Art By Mi Ran today and I decided to challenge myself to do ANOTHER CAS card with a Art by Mi Ran image... not easy but it's fun to try to get out of your comfort zone.

I'm pretty happy with how Honey Bunny turned out.  My stepmom looooves bunny so I thought this would be a great little hello thinking of you type of card.
Digital Stamp - Honey Bunny, Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply
Instead of focusing on the embellishments that I would use for this card I really spent all my time trying to color this cutie as well as I could and finding the right colors to showcase her.

The paper that I used was given to me by a friend it's some doodlebug design Inc- Hello Spring, I really don't have much left now... :/ oh well that means I'm using my paper so should be happy with that.  I used some dollar store little flowers.  I also used my Nellie's oval dies.

And here's a closer look at the cutie that I colored with copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. C.R.A.F.T. - CAS
  2. Cute card thursday - Floral delight
  3. Red-rubber-designs - Let's hear it for the girls
  4. Crafty sentiments - CAS
That's it for the day today.  And today is going to be a very quiet day... think I did too much earlier this week... running my energy back down... and can't have that happen!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Adorable card Vicky. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my she is cute!!! Thank you for joining the Red Rubber Inspirationals this week! Lynda - DT Champion Red Rubber Designs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10