Scribbles Challenge - Midway post - 'Tis the season

There's still a good 15 days to enter the challenge over at Scribbles designs challenge and it's the perfect time to get those Christmas cards done for 2015 :) Yup better start early!  The challenge is 'Tis the season.

For this card I used the super fun Snowman snapshot

I used for this card some left over papers from another project using DCWV - Everyday stack.  I also used DCWV - Christmas glitter cardstock.  I used my label 1 for the center shape.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC

I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:

  1. Pde linky party - Celebrations
  2. Dream valley challenges - Christmas
  3. We do doobadoo - Festive spirit
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a fabulous new year 2015!!!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway.

Hugs

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10