The mad hatter vintage - Steampunk feel

Hello!  I'm back and this time it's again for the great progressive challenge over at Create with TLC.

When I got my image I was inspired to make a little steampunk tag!  I have some tags that I used a bunch of sprays on... so they are all ready to go for when I feel inspired :)



I used some lace from my stash (It was the end piece... to small to do another bow...) I put some gears from my stash as well as a fab metal embellishment that I got as an angel kiss over at Chic Craftique, it's a very fun group of ladies who send little tid bits to each other!!! So here's one already used... I put a brad in the middle of it. The 2 clocks are fabulous embellishments that I got from my little nephew (via his fab mom of course) last year... and I was keeping them... lol I love the look and then end up hoarding lol  I used my Label 5 from Spellbinder and some recollection steampunk botanical paper leftover for the backing of the digi.

I colored the digi with some vintage photo distress ink.  Here's a closer look
I'm entering this tag in the following challenges:

  1. Vintage journey - Heavy metal - well there's the gears and the embellishment at the bottom that are metal and I think it's in keeping with the Tim Holtz look
  2. Creative corner challenges- Anything but a card
  3. Cut it up challenges - Anything but a card
  4. Stuck on u sketches - We are all mad here - using some die cuts I used the label 5
  5. Tag a long challenge - Time for tea
  6. Use your stuff - Food or drink
That's it for now!!!  Back to the regular programming which will mean 2 more posts later :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Vicky this is fab, i love the Mad Hatter he is one of my favourites xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Vicky this is fabulous, love the little mad hatter and especially the gorgeous colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10