Simply Betty - 4th of October - Spooky gears

Oh my... when I saw what was the next challenge for the title of Halloween Princess over at Simply Betty I started to sweat... but I knew that it had to be hard right?!?  It's a challenge!  So it's SteamPunk.  Now there's some fabulous image over at the shop... and I own a whole bunch... so no that wasn't the issue... the issue was they are soooo intricate and beautiful when done by others!  And now I had to do one of them!

So I ended up choosing Jack and Jill image from Abigail Larson.

And here's my make Steampunk style

The paper is from Recollection - Steampunk Botanica.  I used my Cheery Lynn Gears B340 and my Xcut gears as well.  I added some lace from my stash and a brocken key brooch that I thought would fit perfectly with this style.  I used my Quickutz ovals as well.

Here's a closer look at the digit that I colored with my copics and to which I added some vintage photo.  I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC
And here's a closer look at that brooch :)  It was te perfect embellishment for this!  So glad I kept it.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Left of center challenges - 3 or more layers  or LOC  I know that I would qualify for the 3 or more... but it's also pretty LOC with the steampunk with skulls... lol
  2. A-step-in-the-darkness - Anything goes dark
  3. Scribble and scrap crafts - Anything goes
That's it for me for today folks!!!  Hope you liked my inspiration for you.

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous Steampunk card Vicky :-D I like it a lot :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with this image! This is just terrific!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Vicky! This is so steampunk cool! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Vicky!! I love your colouring, the paper is gorgeous and your embellies are just fabulous to finish off! Thank you for joining us at LOC and A Step in the Dark! It's great to see you join us! Mo xxx

    It's AG/Halloween at PunkyouGirl this month too, we'd love you to join us! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project - love the image. thanks for sharing at ASITD - good luck and hope to see you again x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love this...it's just fangtastic! Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    I have a blog candy with a £50 Scribble and Scrap Crafts voucher to win if you are interested.
    http://lexiesblogstardate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Love this image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just popping by to say thank you for joining us over at Scribble and Scrap.

    Jill Scribble & Scrap DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great card and a wonderful layout.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10