Demonic Babe

Ok... so I couldn't resist playing over at Simply Betty FB group.  There was a freebie given out and you had to interpret how you wanted to play with the great Demonic Babe.

I'm not feeling too good... So I figured I would play it dark :)  I went monochromatic colors but this time with the warm greys.  I added just a touch of red for her lips

The paper is from Recollection - midnight collection.  I used my Nellie's ovals for this.  I added some black ribbon roses from my stash and that's it!  Kept it very monochromatic.  I don't know that's how I felt today... lol

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  It doesn't show but the entire digi was colored... the skin looks almost as white as my paper...
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Simply Betty  - FB demonic babe
  2. Artistic inspirations challenges - Anything goes/spooky
  3. Crazy challenge - Spooky nights
That's it for me!  Hope you have a great Monday night!

hugs


Comments

  1. ooh such a fabulous card and I love the image! beautifully colored Vicky!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card, my friend, and I'm loving all the neutrals you used.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10