Elisabeth Bells' World challenge - Pink

Hello everyone!  I'm back and this time it's for the new challenge over at Elisabeth Bells World Challenge blog. And as a GDT I have the honor to share with you a little make that I did for that new challenge which is Pink!

How easy is that?!?  So for my make I used the super cute Sweetest surprises.  And I had soooo much fun coloring this image up in pinks!

I used some papers from Authentique - Sweetimes that I thought was just perfect for this image.  I used some resin icecream cones from my stash as well as a pink ribbon.  The image was cut using my nesting inverted squares from Quickuts.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The clouds were done using my distress salty ocean ink.The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Creative corner challenges - Girly
  2. My time to craft challenge - Food and drink - I used food!
  3. Crafty creations challenges - Dig deep in your stash - the ice cream cones have been there for awhile
  4. Hobby book designer challenge - 2 or more DP - I used 2 :)
That's it for me today!!!!  Hope you have a fabulous Monday!  And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. I love this! Wow! so gorgeous!

    Hugs,
    Louie's Mom
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, just so precious, Vicky. Love your pink and turquoise color combo. Magnificent sky and that bow is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this beautiful image and the card made out of it.....the colors you used made it sweeter to look at....awesome card...
    vi soriano

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Vicky this is so darn cute! I love the cute ice cream embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this is lovely. Beautiful coloring and just the cutest card with the ice cream. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colours and colouring, the type of card that makes you smile. Thank you for sharing it with us at the Hobbybook Designer Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning! I just love the coloring! Great job. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Corner Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations.
    Hugs Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Yum~! That card does look good enough to eat~!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so sweet! She is enjoying my favorite treat - ice cream (of any flavor) :o) Lovely work - great choice of pink. Thanks so much for joining us at MTTC.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10