Digi Choosday - Pearls and bling

Hello everyone! It's time for a new challenge over at Digi Choosday and this time the challenge is about bling and pearls!!!!  That's SCREAMS girly to me!!!!

Wow I have to say that I love the idea of Pearls and bling!  So much easier for a challenge lol.  So  had lots of ideas... and I ended up making a totally girly card for this challenge! I did tell you that it screams girly lol

I used the totally awesome Work and Play collection 2 for my card.  I used the fabulous Ballerina and some great papers as well.  You can't get more "girly" than this!

The image was cut out using my Nesting frame 10.  The bling is from K& Cie (glad I could save some... because some went into the wash... did I say my crafting space is also the laudry room :( )

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used a great sentiment for this that I recolored using my word document.  It's from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. In the pink challenge - Anything goes - pink
  2. Send a smile 4 kids challenge - Anything goes for kids
  3. Hobbybook designer challenge - all about the kids
  4. Pennys challenges - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!!!  Have a great day and hope you have some time to be crafty!!!

And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty and those hair was not easy to colouring for sure! great job! Thanks for joining us at in the pink
    Helene DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous girly card Vicky, I love that image you have used
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet card Vicky, love the bling. She is adorable.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10