Path of Positivity - Dream - Midway post

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share with you my post for the midway of the  Path of positivity challenge and this time our challenge for you is dreams!

Our sponsors for this challenge are:
The Scribble & Scrap Shop, and 

For my journal this time around I used some papers from Scribble and scrap called Elegance set 1 and I used a fun photo topper called Vintage photo sheet 24.

Well I have shared already part of what Dream mean to me... here's another part.  I think that if you visualized a lot what you want and truly believe in it that they will come true!  So go ahead and dream!!!!!


I added a little tab from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous vintage photo

And here's the fabulous sentiment that is sooooo true!  That sentiment is from Ginger's house

I'm entering those journal pages in the following challenges:
  1. 613 Avenue create - Anything goes
  2. Scribble and scrap crafts - Anything goes
I hope you have a fabulous day!!!!  

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is fabulous, Sweetie. So beautifully put together and a great sentiment. It's taken me a while but my dreams are coming true next week when we move to Dinosaur Island to start living our new life. Everyone should follow their dreams. Life's too short. Brilliant project. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky fabulous journal pages,love the vintage image,sentiment and beautiful papers.Thank you for joining us at 613 avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10