Digi Choosday Challenge - Aperture card

Hello everyone!  It's time for the new challenge over at Digi Choosday.  This time our challenge for you is Aperture cards.  That's one type of card that I had never done... And it was FUN!!!!

For this card I choose to play with the fabulous birthday wishes download bundle:
Birthday Wishes Download Bundle
The sentiment is from Celebrational sentiments Download bundle.

Here's my card for you:
I used my large and small circle from Spellbinder.  I used some buttons from my stash.  I made a hole in the tag and added a little piece of ribbon from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the tag and aperture.  The image is precolored but I added some stickles to it
And here's the inside of the card, where I used my large square die from Spellbinder:
I'm entering this card in the following challenge:
  1. Digi Galore - Add a button - I added 3!
  2. Sisteract card challenge - Anything goes
  3. Moving along with the times - Birthday bash

I hope you have a fabulous day!  I have 1 more card to share with you later today.

Hugs



Comments

  1. I love aperture cards but only do about 3 of them per year. :-D This one is fantastic. How perfect for a birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Vicky, would never have known it was your first aperture card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great make hunni. It's good to be pushed sometimes isn't it.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess who's behind again...lol This is just adorable. I have never tried one of these cards. Gonna have to do one. I love that tag as well. Great job Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Vicky. love the image you've chosen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww i love you card vicky the soft colours are so cute and love the aperture

    Hugs kerrie x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10