Dark and Beautiful

Ohhhh my world... I'm on vacation right now (as those of you that follow me know...) and when my friend Erin told me about the colorist position open at Simply betty stamps my heart just STOPPED!  And then I told Erin that she was nuts... this was not the time for me to try this out... nearly no supplies... and plus I'm sure that there will be sooo much talent applying... but then... Erin insisted... and the little voice in my head (yup I have one that speaks to me) insisted that I should try... what do I have to lose?!?  I just looooove Simply Betty images (I own a WHOLE bunch lol) and love to color them up.  Plus I love her coloring class... learning so much from them!

So here goes nothing... I used the superb Dark and Beautiful image!

The paper that I used is from Recollection - Dixie Diva and has the same shade of green as her dress.  The little flowers also have a bit of sparkle in them.  I used a little simply fall ribbon.  The corner was done with my Marianne's creatables die corner LR0144.  I also added some bling from Sunflower yellow by Queen and co.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  I used some Wink of stella glitter on her eyelids and some stickles on her wings.
And here's the closer look from the side so you can see a bit the shininess of her eyelid as well as the wings
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Left of center challenges - add sparkle
  2. Simply betty stamps - Colorist call
That's it for me!  Hope you had a fabulous day!  As you can see mine was spent coloring lol

Hugs

Comments

  1. Vicky, this is FABULOUS!!! Love the image and your design elements are perfect!

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, you should apply!! You have mega talent! I love it when I see your gorgeous creations!! Go for it!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck Vicky, this is stunning! I hope you enjoy your holiday.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Vicky!!! Best wishes with the call at SBS! Thanks for joining us at Left of Center this week, I hope see you join us again in the future. Mo dt coordinator xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greta job. Thanks for trying out for the Solo colorist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job, thanks for trying out for the Solo Colorist at Simply Betty Stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10