Teddy bear love

Good evening everyone!!!  Hope you are well!!!  I had another blah day... so I decided to have fun and color another stamp of mine that had yet to see ink...  it's a super cute Tilda from Magnolia.  It's Teddy Bear Love.

You will be able to find this card in my Etsy store.

I also decided to apply the great techniques that I saw over at the great video this weekend at Kit and clowder.  Wow Alyce sure knows how to color!!!  They also have a great group on FB!!!  I'm super tempted to join in one of the classes... just from the free class I feel that I learn so much :)

Anyway here's my card!  Hope you like it. I really went all out on this one and decided to make one that would fit all the fabulous Magnolia challenges I could find... I never play with those (haven't for 2 years!!!) And of course when I did play way back... my cards were not like they are now... and they are still not up to the standards of all those blogs but I still figured I would play and that would challenge me to improve!

The paper is from MME - Blush.  I used quite a lot of dies on this... Here's the list:
Magnolia - WW13 Swirl, BV10 Doily Flowers, Memory tag, BD Swirly Butterfly ( the butterfly and the flowers are new dies that I just got from Dies r us)
Spellbinder - Large oval and beaded oval
I used some memory keepers flower pins they are over the bow :)  I also added a lace ribbon and bow as well as a little pink ribbon from my stash.  To finish off the flowers I added some pearls.

Here's a closer look at the stamped image colored with my copics.

So what do you think?!?  Did I do good?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. In the pink challenge - Shabby chic/vintage - did Shabby chic and lots of the pink :)
  2. Marvelous magnolia challenge - Flourishes
  3. Simply magnolia - Pin up challenge - I used the memory keepers flower pins
  4. Magnolia down under challenges - No squares or rectangle cards
  5. Magnolia-licious challenge blog - Birthdays
  6. Crafty ribbons challenge - Butterflies with ribbon
  7. Cute card thursday - Perfectly pink
  8. Paper-crafting journey - Perfect in pink
That's it for me for tonight!!!  Hope you have a great night!!!  See you back tomorrow.

Hugs



Comments

  1. This is lovely thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey..Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful creation in pink. I love it..Hugs joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card..beautiful pinks and colouring of this sweet Tilda..Thanks for joining us at In The Pink Hugz Gayle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicky,
    Even though you had a blah day, you made a success with your fab card. She is really cute and together with the shape and decoration, you did a great job! I am glad you changed your mind and decided to use your creativity. Thanks for joining Simply Magnolia and Good luck in the challenge. //Hugs from Britt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, gorgeous butterflies, thanks for playing at crafty ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, love the layout and that sweet Tilda with her teddy. Thank you for joining us at Magnolia-licious, good luck!
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so Adorable and love your colour's. Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card, I love this image! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under, Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just adorable Vicky, love your original design!

    Thanks for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges :)

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10