GD Fitztown - Challenge # 39 - Favorite color

Wow time sure is flying by!!  It's time for me to share with you a card that I did for the Favorite color challenge # 39.

I have to admit, my favorite colors are yellow and green so I used a bit of both for this great card with the fabulous image Garden 6.  I also have another confession... I totally love chickens and hens!

The paper is from Simple stories - Take a hike. Totally love this paper!!!  I used as well some paper from GCD Studios - Nostalgia.  I used my label 12 and large square from Spellbinder.  I added some bling from Recollection.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored with my copics.
I really hope that you will be playing along the favorite color challenge!

I'm entering this is card in the following challenges:

  1. Pennys challenges - Anything goes
  2. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
  3. City crafter - For the birds
  4. Digi choose day - Use 2 real papers
  5. Whoopsi Daisy - anything goes
That's it for me for now... but I have another post coming up soon :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Hi Vicky! Your card is adorable! LOVE the design! Thanks for playing this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE chickens and these are adorable!! Hope you do well on your challenges.
    xo Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card!! Thanks so much for paying along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, Vicky. You are so good with digital images and coloring. Thanks so much for sharing with us, and have a blessed week.
    karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cool! I love chickens! The papers and design look wonderful! Thank you for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is fabulous, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Louise x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10