Doodle pantry - USA Charlie

Hello everyone!  It's Monday!  Yup already... it's not fun... but tomorrow I'm going to have the day off so that's awesome!!!!  Yup it's the National Holiday here in the province of Quebec on the 24th!

Ok so in the meantime I'm here to share with you a little bookmark that I made for my son :) I figured it was the perfect bookmark for our vacation in the States!

I'm using the great set:
USA Charlie

Here's my bookmark with this USA Charlie and I added the sentiment at the bottom of this.
I made the bookmark using my Silhouette Cameo and a file purchased from that store.  I added some ribbon from my stash as well as some stars.  The precolored digi was cut with my Nellie's multi frame ovals.

Here's a closer look at this bookmark and the digi:
I'm entering this little bookmark in the following challenges:
  1. OSAAT - Anything goes - bookmark
  2. My sheri crafts - A star is born - use 2 or more stars - I used 3!!!
  3. My heart pieces digital stamp challenge - Anything but a card
That's it for now!  I really hope that you will have a great week.

Hugs


Comments

  1. What a great looking bookmark! Love that image! Perfect color choice too! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bookmark, love the image (will be perfect for my daughter that loves horses and reading)! Thanks for joining us at My Heart Pieces :)
    Lisbeth, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky how are you? Always nice to see your work. Beautiful book mark.Thank you for joining at My Heart Pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute bookmark! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute bookmark. Great job Vicky. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your bookmark Vicky and rhinestone stars!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! Loving those rhinestones.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10