Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge - Midway post

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Open Minded Crafting Fun challenge.  Right now our challenge for you is Fairy Tale or Fantasy.  And our fabulous sponsors are:
,,, and 

For my card I used a digi from Eureka called Santa on Skis.  I figured Santa was a good Fantasy character... even if I really want to believe he's out there :)

The paper that I used for this card is from American Craft - Jolly.  I used my scallop and large circle as well as my Belly Band 1 die All from Spellbinder.  I used a little sparkly sticker from my stash and some ribbon as well.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used Fired brick distress ink all around the image.  I also put a bunch of stickles on his hat and all the cuffs.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Eureka stamps - Masculine or grungy - I'm thinking this will be a great masculine Christmas card without too much frills!  
  2. Decosses dynamite doodles - 12 months of Christmas card link up
  3. Christmas stampin - Anything goes
  4. The stamping boutique challenge blog - Use dots - there are dots on the paper
  5. Christmas at sweet stampin challenge - Santa
  6. Fab n funky challenges - It's Christmas
  7. Christmas card challenges - Anything goes
That's it for now!!!  Hope you have a great Saturday!  Mine will be spent doing some cleaning and then resting... the week was... well it's over and let's keep it at that lol but next week promises the same... so better be in shape.

Hugs


Comments

  1. Great guy card, beautifully colored and such a great image. Thanks for joining us this week for our "Masculine or Grungy." Come back to join us again and good luck.
    Karal Eureka Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas card Vicky. Love this Santa and your great use of the belly band die. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you used a belly band die for Santa - I might invest in some of these myself. Thank you for playing along with the CASSettes at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' with this fun and pretty card. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I can just imagine Santa skiing when he has some down time! Great card! Thanks for sharing with us at CSAYL.
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job Vicky. LOVE that background paper. I also like how you inked up the edges around the base of that wonderfully fun image. Great sentiment and embellishment too. Thanks so much for linking them up to my 12 Months of Christmas link up. Which reminds me, I better get the winners posted for May, very soon!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, love your Santa!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin this month, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it........love how you distressed around the image.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10